DFAFootball Special Days2021
DFA Football Special Days 2021
according to the Gerd Thissen methode
Fun in your own learning success!
Experience soccer, fun & action!
The learning and training system for the child and youth goalkeeper!
Participation fee per child 45 euros
DFA services for the participants
- 4.5 hours of special DFA training
- DFA youth soccer (age-appropriate)
- DFA drinking bottle
- DFA break drinks
- DFA participant certificate
- Lunch snack
DFA Training Principles
- Supervision and training by specially trained DFA trainers
- Training content selected according to age and ability
- Learning-intensive and attractive training in small groups (10 - 12 participants)
- Age- and ability-appropriate grouping for optimal learning success
- Individual support at different training and game stations
- Individual and group competitions
- Experience-rich and fun-oriented learning with a sense of achievement
Day camp with the possible training focuses
- Goal shooting
- Passing game
- Game intelligence
- Technique oriented coordination training
DFA Special Groups
Targeted supervision and training by a DFA special trainer
No involvement in the training and game stations of the Lern-Fußballschule
Age- and performance-based grouping for optimal learning success
- 4 to 6 years: DFA pre-school
- 7 to 12 years: DFA soccer experience camp
- 13 to 18 years: DFA-Power School
- DFA goalkeeper school
- DFA girls' support group
DFA Event Schedule
- Participant registration from 30 minutes before the start of the event
- Welcome and group allocation
- First learning and playing phase at various game and exercise stations
- Lunch snack
- Second learning and playing phase
- Big final presentation and farewell of the participants
Marketing & Advertisement
For advertising purposes, DFA will provide 150 flyers and 10 posters free of charge.
The event will be advertised by the DFA in the "new media".
The DFA will provide suitable advertising materials for the club's homepage or the official Facebook page of the club.
The registration of the participants takes place via the DFA homepage, so that there is no effort for the organizing club.